Thursday, March 19, 2009

ICA Experiment

A little heads up about an appearance I'm making at the ICA in a couple weeks.

I'll be participating in a live painting event Friday night April 3rd at the ICA Experiment night along with a few fellow members of Project SF. I'll also be speaking on a panel the next day, Saturday April 4th, regarding how street art...in particular Shepard Faireys work... has affected my personal work and goals.

More info here... and here...



Should be an interesting couple days so if your around town come by and check it out.

2 comments:

Irena Roman said...

Hey Dana,
Congrats on the ICA Experiment! Very cool.
Was wondering if you'd like to be an Illustration portfolio reviewer at MassArt on Wednesday, May 6th from 3:00-5:00. Let me know.
-Irena Roman

Casual Observer said...

Hi Irena.
I'd be happy to!

Not sure I still have your email address, so email me at info@illsideink.com and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
D